Sunday 5 January 2014

A New haircut

  Yesterday I went to the hairdressers and had a haircut, my hair has been in such a mess its also been falling out in handfuls, which has been worrying and also embarrassing, leaving a trail behind me. It got so bad the children threatened to buy me a hairnet.  Ive been told it was the stress from when I was rushed into hospital, anyway its settled down now and hopefully it will grow back.  As a result my  haircut looks completely different a lot wispier.  Thankfully I had a good mop of hair to begin with and it should grow back. 
Apart from needing a good trim  the other reason I needed a haircut is because I am going to a job interview on Tuesday.  Before Christmas I applied for an admin job, the position was inundated with applications, so they asked 8 people to come and do a word/excel test, I was asked to come and do one.  I was so nervous as I havent used Excel since 2000 when I did a short course, so I tried to brush up on You tube.  I arrived early for my interview, the interviewees were late back from lunch.  Then the computer wouldnt work.  It was a diddy laptop with windows xp.  I had half an hour for my test, yet I could have done with half an hour just to familiarise myself  with the computer.  They kindly gave me  an extra 5  minutes because of the slow start.  In the middle of my test the next applicant arrived, which I found very off putting.  I came away convinced I had made a complete mess of it all, thinking I should have done it all differently.  As I didnt hear from them I assumed I hadnt got an interview.  But a few days later than anticipated I received an email asking me to attend a panel interview, so I must have done something right, not sure what though.  Now what do I wear for an interview?



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fab!!! I love it. All the best for your interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The haircut is a good idea - it looks lovely. Good luck with the interview. Panel interviews are always daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is exciting news about the job. I wish you'll the best for the next stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that should have read "wish you all the best' !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for commenting, After all its whats blogging all about. Though I may not answerr all your comments I do appreciate and enjoy reading them all.
louise