To receive this prestigious award I feel I should be more appropriately dressed, perhaps I should whip up this little number,
maybe not, so I will accept it in my big fluffy dressing gown (its cold here)
I believe it the norm when receiving awards to thank all my friends and family etc, so I would like to thank the lovely Beverley from ontheroadtosewwear for awarding me with this award. I really enjoy this lady's blog, she is a newish sewer and I love to see her skills developing. Do check her out. Anyway,here are the rules
The award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers/readers to bring them into the limelight and hopefully increase their readership
So firstly here are beajays 10 questions
there are some tricky ones
1. Tea or Coffee?
Tea, this is an easy one. I love my tea
2. Cats or dogs
3. If you had $50 and could only buy patterns or fabric - what would you buy?
Fabric, you cannot sew without fabric
4. Comedy/Drama/Horror/Musical or Action??
Drama or Comedy, depending what mood I am in.
5. Do you feel younger than your age or older - or just right?
6. If you could do or be anything in the world (human that is - profession etc) - what would you be?
I once worked in a wool shop, which I really enjoyed. So I would love to own a successful trendy wool and fabric shop, maybe with a cafe so I could chat with my customers about their projects.
7. Why are you not the above (if you said anything other than what you are)?
Various reasons, not a risk taker, and I do not live in the right place for such a shop
8. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things - and no sitting on the fence on this one - if you had to choose what would it be?
Doing the right thing.
9. If you could offer a child only one piece of advice - what would it be?
10. Do you have life goals, and if so - do you write them down and revisit them?
Now I have to write 11 thing about myself. I will start at the beginning
1. I was born on a Saturday afternoon at home, and my older brothers and sisters were watching The Lone Ranger on TV downstairs. For a while my parents couldnt decide on a name for me, so I was called Tonto.
To this day I am not called by the name I was christened with.
2. I have a fear of open bridges.
3. I love Currys, but hate sweet & sour
4. I am told that I am a good listener.
5. I could have had the longest engagement in history. We were engaged for 19 years.
6. I do not drive a car, but ride a vintage bicycle.
7. I am very indecisive. Just ask my shopping friends.
8. I much prefer crafting to housework (who wouldn't!)
9. I can write from the right to left (like a mirror image).Misspent youth!!
10. My famous phrase is "I could make that cheaper"
11. My favourite colour is green.
There that wasnt too bad. Now the rules are I should pass on to 5 other bloggers, sorry but I shall pass on that one. My reading list are established bloggers.