Monday 27 June 2011

A Birthday & A Vintage Bicycle

A busy couple of days. We were out in the sunshine on Sunday putting the old bicycle back together,  we started dismantling it in September. A joint project for hubbie and I.  Its our first attempt at renovating a vintage cycle, I know its not perfect, but its such an improvement.

Ive a black vintage Brooks saddle bag to add, Im also searching Ebay for a Brooks B17 saddle and grips, but for now I will probably put the old one back on. I just want to get back on my old bike
Im not sure whether to make one of these or keep the bike looking traditional
PDF Crochet Skirt Guards


they are so fun, and jolly.  But how do they stay clean? For all interested the pattern is available to purchase here
http://www.etsy.com/listing/67541988/pdf-crochet-skirt-guards




We have also celebrated a birthday at No.23
Sunday was my daughter's 15th birthday, how time flies

Today she has returned to her old playgroup to do her work experience. Making sandcastles and reading this book over and over and over again!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for commenting, After all its whats blogging all about. Though I may not answerr all your comments I do appreciate and enjoy reading them all.
louise